Release the jinn (aka genie – that sounds almost as „gin“!) out of the bottle. Start your meeting or a party with a tour at the Tohi distillery. During the excursion, the guide explains, how gin is made and probably spill some secrets. Gin tasting– but of course. Test your nose – can you recognize cassia bark, juniper berries of Immortelle flower notes? You will learn about the fascinating history of the distillery and get to know how a contemporary craft gin is created, bottled and labelled.
Seems a fine idea to start off a meeting with a TOHI gin tour and then continue being all professional…
- Gin tour for 1,5 hrs – excursion and gin tasting
- Minimal group size – 8 people
Price: 20 € per person.
Price includes: gintour, tasting and one TOHI gin & tonic cocktail.
- Feel like having some snacks along with the gin tonics? Order a gin matched snack plate – 10€ per person.
- Hungry? Or feel like staying longer? Then stay longer and order lunch or dinner.
- Shopping? After the gintour, buy some gins and giftpacks directly at the distillery.