- Tohi Lodon Dry Gin Ginger & Sichuan Pepper 5 cl
- Triple sec or Cointreau liqueur 2,5 cl
- freshly squeezed lime juice 2,5 cl
- salt flakes (you might try spiced salt mixes – with chili or lime)
- lime wedge for decoration
- ice cubes
Take a cocktail glass, moist its rim with water or lime juice. Dip the glass rim into the salt mix to achieve the traditional margarita cocktail salted glass. Then take out your shaker, put all the Tohirita ingredients in it and shake it like you mean it, for 16 seconds! Drain the cocktail into the glass and garnish with the lime wedge. Viva Mexico-Tohi!